Depending on the activity, workshops can run from a fun half day session to a three day mini-break. Combine it with a longer holiday and explore the quiet unspoilt scenery here at the same time. The workshops vary with the seasons a little to make the most of the natural cycle of the year. Take a look at Upcoming Events on the right – if you don’t see what you want, get in touch and if I can do it, I will. I can usually squeeze in something extra if you can be a little flexible with dates. Many dates on the 2 and 3 day courses can be booked separately if you wish – just ask.
Contact me for local B and B’s and holiday cottages or take a look at www.visitnorthumberland.com
All necessary materials and equipment plus light refreshments are included in the price, if you want to bring something small of your own to try as well you are welcome – just let me know when you book. Additional items may be available to purchase on the day if you wish. Otherwise just bring yourself and some lunch!
- Indigo & Shibori £40 Ten year celebration offer, limited places. Full day.
- Natural Dyes £65 full day.
- Peg loom or Brinkley loom weaving £65 full day.
- 2 day course – Peg loom weaving and Indigo & Shibori. Indigo & Shibori offer is included in this workshop £105.
- 2 day course – Eco printing & Shibori. Indigo & Shibori offer is included in this workshop £105.
- 3 day course – Eco printing, Natural Dyes & Shibori. Indigo & Shibori offer is included in this workshop £170.
- 3 day course – Peg Loom weaving, Eco printing and Indigo & Shibori. Indigo & Shibori offer is included in this workshop £170.
- 3 day course – Natural Dyes, Indigo & Shibori and Peg loom weaving. Indigo & Shibori offer is included in this workshop £170.
- Groups and bespoke workshops by arrangement, please contact me for details.
Half day workshops run from 10am – 1pm, full days from 10am – 4.30pm. Half days are not suitable for all activities.
More comments about the workshops…
‘I’ve had a great day – it’s been like playtime for girls – can’t wait to try this at home’ – Ann.
‘Made very welcome with lots of refreshment, I feel confident to try this at home. Will definitely recommend you’ – Janet.